Some of them are still trying to prove they know everything and what they are really showing is "I am immature" and wasted 4 years of time and money. Or they are still playing childish games from junior high. I feel sorry for them because it won't be their cute faces or fashionable clothing that will keep them employed.
- Your parents will not always be there to back you up so stand on your own two feet.
- Your boss only cares about your most recent accomplishment...Make yourself an asset to your employer with consistent, dependable work ALL THE TIME.
- Avoid office gossip and only talk about your children. DO NOT tell them how great your girlfriend/ boyfriend is because people are sneaky and may go after your man/woman because of what you spread.
- DO NOT date your co-workers. True some people have found their soulmates but just as many have had bad breakups that tend to effect the work evironment for both of you and your co-workers.
- Establish a strong work ethic, IMMEDIATELY, if you don't already have one. You cannot fake it til you make it!
- Keep your work area clean!