WELCOME

Thank you for checking to see "What Is On My Mind Today!" You will find a wide range of things interest me and I hope you will add your comments too! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Cleveland Stater

As you all know I am a journalism major and this week I have an article coming out about U. S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's visit to Cleveland State University and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law...Not to let too much out but she is one classy, educated, empathetic woman.  It was an awe inspiring experience just to be in her presence.  Take a look at the article on Thursday at  http://www.csuohio.edu/class/com/clevelandstater/index.html!  But as a newspaper is a team effort please take a few moments to read the other stories from my by fellow reporters.  Thank you for your support...you can follow us on FB also. 

The Cleveland Stater is produced in COM426 - Laboratory Newspaper I and COM 427 - Laboratory Newspaper II. Students are involved in all aspects of the newspaper's production including reporting, editing, photography, layout, design, advertising sales and distribution.  If you have an event coming up and would like to purchase an ad, here is how to reach us:

Mailing Address: 
School of Communication
Cleveland State University
2001 Euclid Avenue, MU 248
Cleveland, OH 44115

PHONE:  (216) 687-5094
FAX:  (216) 687-5588







No comments:

Post a Comment