WELCOME

Thank you for checking to see "What Is On My Mind Today!" You will find a wide range of things interest me and I hope you will add your comments too! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Accomplishment of CQS Day Four


What's On My Mind TodayI am proud of the final product but it was a task to complete.  The heat, the chase to keep up with the segway, and then the editing of audio and pictures...but it was all worth it.

We used Audacity, Photoshop, Final Cut and what you see is the work of my fellow Chipster, Bertrand Teo and myself.

The presenters spent a lot of time lining up great story concepts for us to use our creativity to make these videos.  Stay tuned...Sunday we will start our videos and complete on Monday.

Can't wait to get to The Plain Dealer and hopefully find a story where I can incorporate everything I have learned. 

LYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment