WELCOME

Thank you for checking to see "What Is On My Mind Today!" You will find a wide range of things interest me and I hope you will add your comments too! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

CQS-Day Six

What's On My Mind TodayToday was Mobile Journalism day.  The training we had the other day on iPhones and apps was put into practice. 

We used Twitter, TwitPic, U-Stream, Audioboo, iMovie, Tumblr, and a few other apps to show how we can be effective journalists with technology on an iPhone. 

We used free Wi-Fi or our professor, who was a "Hot Spot" to post our data.  I found a closed Fed Ex with free Wi-Fi and was able to upload my pics, tweets and videos.

We also had a hands-on training with Danese Kenon, former Chipster, and multimedia journalist at the Indianapolis Star.  She broke down effective introductions and closing of videos, but her expertise and our ability to ask one-on-one questions was the best.

She is a consummate professional and dedicated to helping us succeed, just like the other presenters and teachers. 

Again, I am so grateful to be a part of this program.  I only wish the best for all of the summer 2011 Chipsters.

LYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment