WELCOME

Thank you for checking to see "What Is On My Mind Today!" You will find a wide range of things interest me and I hope you will add your comments too! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Leaving for Orientation as a Chips Quinn Scholar (CQS) in the Morning!

Whats On My Mind TodayPacking is what is on my mind...even though I am so very excited, a little procrastination is going on.  But not solely because of the orientation but I have so much to still do....laundry, packing, measuring the back to verify I can avoid paying $25!

I can't wait to meet Karen Catone, director of CQS program.  She had an integral part in my getting to this point.  I am going to get together with a bunch of serious jounalists and can't wait to learn everything I can so I can do the best possible job at The Plain Dealer.

I am so grateful for this opportunity....keep looking for my byline in the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment