WELCOME

Thank you for checking to see "What Is On My Mind Today!" You will find a wide range of things interest me and I hope you will add your comments too! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

CQS-Day Five

What's On My Mind TodayWell, as much fun as today was, I am completely wiped out and cannot wait to get to the hotel.

Today, we made "World Champions" videos...I know ours is HILARIOUS, but can't tell about any of the other groups because they are keeping them a secret until tomorrow.  Oh well...not putting that one up, sorry, its only for educational purposes.  Monday will be the journalistic one. 

Tomorrow is mobile journalism at its best with a field trip to Downtown Nashville.  We will use our iPhones to use Twitter, Tumblr, and TwitPic. 

Tomorrow, Chipster Denise Kenon will show us her work and help us fine tune our skills.  Another full day over and can't wait for another. 

We have two more Chipsters leaving tomorrow...Good luck ladies.

LYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment